Havern Benefits Strategies is not your old-fashioned insurance company. We have created a unique servicing platform to help our clients design the optimal employee benefits packages to attract the best talent and offer value to their trusted employees. This position is a full-time position with excellent internal growth opportunity.
Position Summary: The Employee Benefits Analyst position is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to existing clients while internally supporting the producer and account management team. Grow in a fast-paced environment, while bringing a high level of enthusiasm and professionalism to a collaborative team atmosphere. The benefits analyst will serve as an extension of the customer’s management and benefits team. This role will work to develop client trust, and provide market knowledge with an existing book of business while supporting a sales team to market and grow new business opportunities.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with clients and take ongoing initiative with administrational employee and vendor needs.
- Work independently or collaboratively to execute a proactive and organized action plan
- Gather necessary information from clients in a timely manner and work directly with vendors on marketing and ongoing renewal process.
- Compile annual renewal presentation, cost and financial benchmarking analysis and process necessary paperwork for implementation process with existing or transitioning carriers. Produce open enrollment material such as enrollment guides, employee documentation, and conduct in person or web-based employee power point presentations.
- Occasional air travel for client meetings required.
- Negotiates with existing prospective vendors on behalf of the client alongside the account management team.
- Develop and maintain a healthcare market knowledge for vendor developments, healthcare reform, and technological systems.
- Execute timely client data entry of vendor and client plan and accounting data into CRM database.
- Facilitate monthly internal commission payment and internal accounting reports.
- Account management responsibilities for existing and new clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Licensing
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 Years of client service experience.
- Expectation: Become Life & Health Agent licensed with 12 months of employment.
- Job Type: Full-time
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic to learn quickly while growing in a collaborative team setting.
- Time management and problem solving skills. The ability to take initiative, prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Passion for building relationships with clients, vendors, and colleagues.
- Proactive approach problem solving to exceed both company and client expectations.
Compensation: Competitive base salary and performance bonus.
To apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Analyst” in subject line.